Okay, this post is a long time coming. I was asked to join in the fun but I’ve been busy baking bread and making plans, big plans. More on that another time. 😉
So!…This blog (Ever Evolving Mama) was nominated to take part in the…
Thank you Misty Meadows for this opportunity! It really exposes everyone to quality blogs that we may have not stumbled upon on our own.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide their link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This award was originally created by okoto enigma, whose blog tag line is, “…Because life is all about learning new things and having fun…” So, in the spirit of that, let’s get started!
3 things about me
- I am great at cooking soups from scratch but horrible at breakfasts
- I love to bake and multi task
- My nose turns red in the slightest cold
Here are my answers to the 5 questions asked to me by Misty Meadows Homestead.
- What are some of your guiding principles or beliefs? Never stop learning and being better than you were yesterday.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again? We bought a piece of land sight unseen that was clear across the country. No I would not do it again; nor would I suggest others try this. Ha.
- Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up? I always knew I would be a mom. So yes got that right. Don’t remember the other things I wanted to be when little. I am not a chiropractor like I wanted to be in high school.
- What has blogging taught you? That I am more of a writer than I even thought.
- How Would You Survive A Zombie Apocalypse? (Weird) Lots of ammo and secret food stashes?
Thanks again to Misty Meadows Homestead for the nomination. You can follow her blog here: www.mistymeadowsadventures.wordpress.com
Here is the link to my best blog post: (most popular) rich beet chocolate cake
Now here’s where the fun really starts – I get to nominate 10 bloggers who I appreciate. They don’t have to participate, but if the do, they will be asked to share 3 things about themselves and answers 5 random questions.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What food are you best at or famous for making ?
- I’m repeating this one, cause it’s good… What has blogging taught you?
- Are you a traveler or rooted near where you grew up?
- Okay, Inquiring minds need to know…. Do you have goats!??
The bloggers I nominate are:
- Howling Duck Ranch
- Just Plain Living
- Homespun Seasonal Living
- Weed ’em and Reap
- Canadian Acres
- Pioneer Settler
- Garden Season
- This Organic Life
- Dana Made It
- Beyond The Picket Fence
(Remember, you don’t have to participate, I just want to show my appreciation. ❤️)
I hope you enjoyed this. I sure did!